NUTRIENTS such as amino acids, enzymes, fatty acids, vitamins, minerals, and electrolytes are the building blocks of the body. They provide energy, support metabolism, and are needed for many biochemical reactions to sustain health. Key nutrients may become deficient for various reasons. These may include:
- Disease processes, which may block metabolism
- Poor dietary habits
- Physical, mental and emotional stress
When key nutrients become deficient, many metabolic processes are affected. The body may initially try to compensate for such imbalances. However, if they are prolonged, they may contribute to hormonal issues, metabolic disorders, increase in toxic load, oxidative stress, organ weakness, etc. Many symptoms such as tiredness, fatigue and irritability may be effectively addressed with proper nutritional considerations.
- Getting information about your Individual nutritional needs from: The internet? Magazines? Friends?
- What YOU NEED FROM YOUR INDIVIDUAL BLOOD TEST. There is no general screening test that is more efficient, effective, and affordable than a comprehensive blood chemistry panel. It allows the healthcare provider to establish a baseline of biomarkers that can be used to track the patient’s health and nutritional needs immediately and over a period of time.
What is BLOOD NUTRITION?
- This new scientific approach offers a clear plan for your OPTIMUM HEALTH. I not only look at the blood test’s “clinical ranges” (disease ranges) but also look at “functional ranges” (Healthy Ranges). By the time your health condtion shows up in the clinical ranges of your blood test it has been there for quite sometime. I am able to pick-up health problems before they become health problems by using functional ranges. You no longer have to suffer with symptom for years.
A COMPREHENSIVE APPROACH TO HEALTH
- To address the true cause of symptoms, one should look for their origin from a science-guided perspective by considering:
- Physiological distress or disease conditions
- Nutritional distress or imbalances
- Mental/emotional distress
Any of these factors may be the source or a contributing factor for the symptoms of imbalance.
- THE Cornerstone of an effective health strategy is a nutritional and lifestyle plan that is based on your biochemistry. Success here is dependent on the establishment of an accurate nutritional profile guided by scientific approaches, such as a comprehensive blood test.
BLOOD NUTRITION SCIENCE
- THIS ADVANCED SCIENTIFIC APPROACH IDENTIFIES NUTRITIONALLY SIGNIFICANT information through the careful analysis of the various blood values.
Certain indicators can reveal electrolyte, mineral, and other nutritional imbalances. Once addressed, one can optimize the metabolic processes and help maintain the healthy performances of the body.
A balanced nutritional state is essential for achieving and maintaining health
Nutritional analysis of your Blood Test may indicate the need for:
- Key nutrients such as vitamin A, B6, B12, D
- Fluid and electrolyte balance
- Minerals such as magnesium, calcium, and iron
- Tissue hydration
- Nutritional support of key organs
- Nutritional support of metabolic pathways
- The need for lifestyle changes
IF YOU HAVE nutritional imbalances, you may be experiencing the following:
- Mental/emotional symptoms including mood swings
- Structural/musculoskeletal symptoms
- Optical symptoms such as difficulty in night vision
- Symptoms such as weight gain, fatigue, pain, etc.
- Cardiovascular health issues
One of the most scientific ways to identify nutritional imbalances is to have your blood test evaluated by a nutritionally trained doctor of healthcare practitioner. A comprehensive blood test is affordable and results are normally received within a few days.
Call now to schedule your appointment for your functional blood testing. Start getting healthy right now. call 615-333-0021