Gluten, a protein found in wheat can be found in many compounds that you would not except gluten to be in. Here is a list of some of them:
Gluten-Containing Compounds: including barbecue sauce, binders, bouillon, brewer’s yeast, cold cuts, condiments, emulsifiers, fillers, chewing gum, hot dogs, hydrolyzed plant and vegetable protein, ketchup, soy sauce, lunch meats, malt and malt flavoring, malt vinegar, matzo, modified food starch, monosodium glutamate, nondairy creamer, processed salad dressing, seitan (wheat meat), some spice mixtures, stabilizers, teriyaki sauce, textured vegetable protein.
Visit these exciting links!
- Deadly Corn: Know what you are eating
- 10 Day Inflammation Response Program
- 10 Day Blood Sugar Support Program
- Ideal Earth Water
- Dianetics, ”The Modern Science Of Mental Health”
- The Way to Happiness
- Free Marketing of Madness DVD
- Antidepressants as Placebo video
- Purification Detox Program
Click Title of Workshop to Register