Here at the Health and Wellness Center…
Dr. Brian Foley has helped thousands of people around the Nashville area and other cities in the state of Tennessee. If you are asking yourself any of the following questions, you have come to the right place!
- What is the real cause of belly fat and how do I get rid of it?
- What is the real problem behind a resistant metabolism and sluggish thyroid?
- Are your hidden food allergies making you fat?
- Why do I exercise and get ZERO results?
- Why do I have a hard time falling asleep and staying asleep?
- Why am I tired all the time?
- When I lose weight, why is it so hard to keep it off?
- Why do I still have thyroid symptoms, but a “normal” blood test?
Flaxseed Wrap Baking Mix
Baking Mix for Flaxseed Wrap
Makes 2 cups
2 cups ground golden flaxseeds
1 ½ teaspoon aluminum-free baking powder
1 teaspoon garlic powder
½ teaspoon sea salt In a bowl whisk together all ingredients. Keep unused portion in the refrigerator
In a bowl whisk together all ingredients.
Keep unused portion in the refrigerator
¼ cup Flaxseed Wrap Baking Mix
1 teaspoon coconut oil or olive oil
1 tablespoon water
In a bowl combine all ingredients until a thin pourable dough forms.
Grease a 9” pie plate, pour the mixture into the plate. Use a spatula to empty the bowl. Tilt the plate evenly cover the bottom.
Bake at 375 for 10 minutes in an ovenproof pie plate. Remove the tortilla with a spatula. Fill with your favorite ingredients or store in the refrigerator.
There are no active events.