Seeking Neuropathy Treatment?
Effective neuropathy treatment is available with a new comprehensive approach only offered at the Health and Wellness Center. Eliminate neuropathy pain and achieve lasting relief, finally! Ready to get back to living your best life?
- Yes, I know you have been told you have to live with it. NOT true.
- Do you experience NUMBNESS in your hands or feet that you have been
told you have to live with?
Have you had SHARP, PRICKING, OR BURNING PAIN that makes it hard to walk or complete daily tasks?
Have you been told MORE MEDICATION is your only option?
Our neuropathy treatment works for a wide variety of conditions. Don’t suffer with neuropathy pain any longer! Schedule your “$49 website special” consultation today ($179 Value). This new comprehensive approach is proven to relieve pain and increase mobility, without drugs or medications.
Neuropathy Treatment That Works
A holistic approach may help restore you to quality health so you can enjoy a fulfilling life. Contact the office today for an appointment at 615-333-0021.
There are three categories of peripheral nerves:
- Motor nerves transmit messages from your brain to the muscles that alert them to navigate a specific direction, such as move back from the hot stove.
- Sensory nerves allow the brain to recognize what it is you’re sensing. It alerts the brain when you touch a hot, smooth, cold, or rough.
- Autonomic nerves regulate body functions that you aren’t always conscious of such as breathing, heart rate, blood pressure, and digestion.
Neuropathy can impact a single or multiple peripheral nerves.
Symptoms may vary according to the nerve impacted by neuropathy.
Motor neuropathy symptoms:
- Muscle fatigue, trembling, or cramping
- Inability to control muscle(s)
- Reduced dexterity
Autonomic neuropathy symptoms:
Autonomic neuropathy could result in irregular blood pressure or heart rate,
issues with the digestive system (diarrhea, fullness after only a couple
bites, constipation, bloating, or sexual dysfunction)
Sensory neuropathy symptoms:
- Excruciating pain or incapable of sensing pain, temperature, touch, or pressure in the affected areas
- Numbness, burning sensation in the feet, or tingling
- Diminished coordination
- Feeling like you have on gloves or socks but you don’t have anything
on that area of your body
Causes of Neuropathy
There are several factors associated with neuropathy including:
- Nerve injury through monotonous motion from participating in sports or other physical activities
- Diabetes is the most common factor that causes peripheral neuropathy. 80% of all diabetics will get neuropathy.
- Exposure or contact with heavy metals or some chemicals
- Deficiency or discrepancies in niacin and B vitamins Certain autoimmune disorders and infections may also lead to nerve damage. These include herpes, rheumatoid arthritis, and Lyme disease.
Instead of covering up the pain with medication, the Health & Wellness Center offers a proven solution to address the root cause of your neuropathy, relieve pain, and get you back to enjoying your life. 90% of all your treatment is done at home. To learn more about this comprehensive approach to treat neuropathy and relieve the current symptoms you are dealing with, contact us today to
schedule your $49 website special neuropathy consultation including a full functional nutritional evaluation to find nutritional deficiencies that maybe related to your neuropathy. ($179 Value)
Do you experience tingling, itching, or a sensational burning feeling in the extremities of your body? If so, it may be neuropathy. Peripheral neuropathy is damaged tissue within the Peripheral Nervous System (PNS).